GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
FEDERAL SUPPLY SERVICE
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List: On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage TM, a menu-driven database system The INTERNET address GSA Advantage TM is: http://www.GSAAdvantage.gov.
Schedule Title: Schedule 738 Part X Human Capital Management and Administrative Support Services
- FSC Group, Part, and Section or Standard Industrial Group (as applicable):
- FSC Class (es)/Product code(s) and / or Service Codes (as applicable):
- SIN 595-25, EEO Services
- SIN 595-21, Human Resource Service ( Excluding EEO Services)
Contract number: GS-15F-0065M
Contract Period: July 31, 2017 thru July 30, 2022
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedule click on the FSS Schedules button at http://www.fsa.gsa.gov.
Contractor's name, address, and phone number: (include toll free WATS number and fax number, if applicable).
Consultants Trainers, Mediators, and EEO Counseling
2140 Moonstone Way
Sacramento, Calif. 95835
- Contract Administration Source: Gregory A. Moore
- Business Size: Small, Minority and Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned
- Website: http://www.gamconsulting.com
- Table of awarded special item number(s) with appropriate cross-reference to item descriptions and awarded price(s):
- Identification of the lowest priced model number and lowest unit price for that model for each special item number awarded in the contract. This price is the Government price based on the unit of one, exclusive of any quantity/dollar volume, prompt payment, or any other concession affecting prices. Those contracts that have unit prices based on geographic location of the customer, should show the range of the lowest price, and cite the areas to which prices apply.
- If the Contractor is proposing hourly rates, a description of all corresponding commercial job titles, experience, functional responsibility and education for those types of employees or subcontractors who will perform services shall be provided. If hourly rates are not applicable, indicate “Not applicable” for this item.
- Minimum Order: $ 100.00
- Maximum order: $ 1,000,000
- Geographic Coverage: Worldwide / CONUS
- All Commercial and Federal End User Customer: Discounts as 0% .
- Contractor does not offer any customer discounts off the Commercial Price List.
- Point of Production: Sacramento, CA
- Discount from List Prices or Statement of Net Price: 0 Discount. Contractor does not offer any customer discounts off of Commercial Price List”.
- Quantity Discount: NA
- Prompt Payment Terms: Net Thirty Days ARO
- Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted at or above the micro-purchase threshold: Yes
- Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted or not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold. No.
- Foreign items: Not applicable.
- Delivery of Services
- Time of delivery: 30 days ARO
- Expedited delivery: None
- Overnight and 2day delivery: None
- Urgent Requirements: None
- FOB: Destination
- Ordering Information:
- Ordering Address: 2140 Moonstone Ave. Sacramento, CA 95835
- Ordering Procedures: Email, Telephone, Fax, Voicemail
- Payment Address: 2140 Moonstone Ave. Sacramento, CA 95835 / EFT
- Warranty Provision: NA
- Export packing Charges: NA
- Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance: NA
- Terms and Conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair: NA
- Terms and conditions of installation: NA
- Terms and conditions of repair parts: NA
- List of service and distribution points: NA
- List of participating dealers: NA
- Preventive maintenance: NA
- Other Information:
- Special attributes: NA
- Section 508 compliance: NA
- Data Universal Number System DUNs: 134805170
- Uncompensated Overtime: Notification regarding registration in System for Record Management (SAM): Yes
To provide world-class training, consulting, counseling and mediation services with your needs in mind. Supporting your EEO / HR program with our focus being on your mission accomplishment.
- Professionalism: the key to providing the service you need, not what we think you need.
- Pride: we take pride in being the team member that informs you and your most important asset - YOUR PEOPLE – of all options available to minimize the long and short-term impact on accomplishing your mission while promoting integrity, growth, professionalism and respect for the all individuals, in and out of the workplace.
- Production: providing your services on time, on budget, and with little to no additional requirements on your part.
- EEO COUNSELING SERVICES for both individual and class claims. Single or multiple issues included. Our goal is to RESOLVE THE DISPUTE AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE LEVEL”.
- ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR) services with qualified, certified and experienced mediators, facilitators, and third-party neutrals.
- TRAINING SERVICES address such topics as EEO Counselor Certification, Mediation Certification for EEO Claims, Harassment – Sexual or Otherwise, EEO and Diversity for Managers and Supervisors, ADR for Managers and Supervisors, Dispute Avoidance for Managers and Supervisors (NO FEAR Compliant), EEO for Employees (NO FEAR Compliant), Sexual Harassment, Diversity for Employees, Model EEO Program, etc. Moore & Associates’ training team is a diverse, professional, recognized, and committed group of knowledgeable, dedicated and determined individuals with many years of Federal, state, and local service to their credit. All training efforts are experiential and interactive. Tell Me – Show Me – Involve Me.
- Moore & Associates has the only EEO Counselor Training and Resource Guide designed to meet all the needs of any EEO Counselor, regardless of organization. This Guide lists for a special price of $89.95 and is included free with any EEO Counselor Certification Course conducted under this schedule.
- CONSULTING SERVICES: The ability to provide your organization with state of the art techniques for program development, organizational design and business acumen. Moore & Associates, with more years of experience at various levels of organizations, both small and large, increases your options available for effective and truly meaningful managerial decisions that not only positively impact your constituents, but your mission.
EEO COUNSELING / INDIVIDUAL AND CLASS COMPLAINT
|Individual and Class Complaint||7/31/2017
|1-4 Issues (per complaint)||$2230||$2230||$2230||$2230||$2230|
|Each Additional Issue||$250||$260||$270||$281||$292|
|Mediator (Hourly Rate)||$200||$208||$216||$225||$234|
|Mediator (Inclusive Rate)||$2400||$2496||$2592||$2700||$2808|
SIN 595-21 Human Resources Services ( Excluding EEO Services)
EEO TRAINING AND CONSULTING (Government Daily Rate)
Off-the- Shelf and Customized Off-the-Shelf Training
|Course Title||No. of Days||Min. # of Par||Max # of Par||7/31/2017
|EEO Managers and Supervisors||1||10||25||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815|
|EEO and Diversity for Managers and Supervisors||1||10||25||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815|
|Dispute Avoidance for Managers and Supervisors||1||10||25||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815|
|EEO Counselor Certification||Each Day||5||25||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815|
|Mediation Certification for EEO / HR Issues||Each Day
3 Day Minimum
|Sexual Harasssment||Each Class
|Harassment: Sexual or Otherwise||Each Class
|Special Emphasis Program for Managers||Each Day||5||30||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815|
|EEO For Employees||2 Hr.||5||50||$2,600||$2,600||$2,600||$2,600||$2,600|
|Advanced ADR||8 Hr.||5||20||$2,600||$2,600||$2,600||$2,600||$2,600|
|EEO Program Management / Consulting||1 Day
|Diversity for the Not So Diverse Workforce||1 Day||5||30||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815|
|Annual Update for EEO Professionals||Each Day||5||20||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815||$2,815|
Travel and per diem accepted at the normal governmental rate. Cost pertaining to travel are not included in the prices offered, and will be offered at the task order level as applicable.
For more information, visit us at:
- website at: www.gamconsulting.com
- phone: 916-285-7414
- fax: 916-285-7414
For further inquiries, please contact: Gregory A. Moore, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MOORE & ASSOCIATES ACCEPTS GOVERNMENT CREDIT CARDS FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS.